course code: PL305
principles and practices of entrepreneurial success for alexander teachers
with michael gelb
tuesday aug 11, 16:30 - 17:30
venue: University Concert Hall, Foundation Building
This interactive presentation will explore these questions:
- What are the principles and practices of successful entrepreneurship and how can they be applied in the Alexander world?
- How can one reconcile fealty to the 'Means Whereby' with Goal-Setting?
- What are implications of the new paradigm of Conscious Capitalism for Alexander Teachers?
- The secret of enrolment: Sell benefits not processes.
- Alexander was a successful entrepreneur. How can you become one, too?